Grants Management Software backed by responsive support
Join the nearly 2,000 organizations using Foundant’s Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM) to securely manage funding activities and streamline the entire grantmaking process in one easy-to-use, cloud-based grants management software solution, freeing up time to focus on your mission and maximize your impact.
Accepting online grant applications saves your applicants and staff time and resources. And, with Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM), you can quickly and easily make changes or create new applications yourself without calling us for an estimate on the cost or time it will take. Your application process is in your hands. GLM’s online applications enable you to:
- Enable applicants to see the full application before preparing a response.
- Customize forms with features such as tables, question branching, and rich text.
- Provide applicants peace of mind with auto-save and the ability to copy from previous applications. Help them further minimize data entry by pre-populating tabled information.
- Better collaborate with applicants through shared access to draft applications.
- Streamline your processes by running due diligence checks through integrations with Candid and GreatNonprofits.
- Improve applicant experience by allowing auto-field population via our Demographics via Candid integration.
- Save staff time by organizing information in a consistent format so your team members can easily find everything associated with a grant request in one location.
Online Grant Reviews
Provide board and committee members with a convenient and easy-to-use review process. With GLM’s online reviews:
- Reviewers can review past and current grant requests from any device that connects to the internet—anytime, anywhere.
- Reviewers can sort, score, and review requests in an organized and efficient manner, allowing them to make faster (and better) grant recommendations.
- Administrators can quickly check the status of reviewers and send reminders to ensure timely completion.
- Your team and reviewers can communicate within the application via a comment area that they can see.
- Simplify dashboards with user permissions.
- You can easily create print packets in a customizable, easy-to-read format for those reviewers who are just not ready to move online.
- Your review meetings will take less time while accomplishing more.
Online Grant Agreements and Follow Ups
Save time, create transparency, and eliminate confusion with online grant agreements and automated follow ups.
- Track grant agreements online—application questions are integrated with internal coding fields, so your online grant agreements include your organization’s grant requirements and anything the applicant said they would do within their application.
- Assign as many or as few grant follow ups as you wish on a grant program, or even at an individual grant level.
- Further support grantees by sending automatic email reminders as due dates for grant paperwork and reports approach.
Impact and Outcome Measurement
No two funders are exactly alike, so a one-size-fits-all method of collecting and measuring impact doesn’t make sense. That’s why our grants management software offers the flexibility to collect all types of data and stories from your grantees and the communities they serve.
- Assign as many or as few grant follow ups as you wish on a grant program or individual grant level.
- Ask any type of question, including requests for grantees to upload pictures or link to a video online. If you want to capture data for analysis, we also make that easy.
- Make changes to your forms as needed without any additional fees. Philanthropic endeavors are often moving targets and GLM makes it easy to adjust as needed.
Foundant GLM does what it says. Applicants like it. Volunteer evaluators like it. Staff likes it. GLM actually makes the grant-making process easier.
United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County
I have filled out grant applications for funders that use Foundant’s Grant Lifecycle Manager software, and I can tell you it’s the best I’ve seen. And I appreciate the improvements to the applicant experience that Foundant continues to make.
Manager, Grants & Foundations, Mission Aviation Fellowship
Reporting and Analytics
Imagine collecting all data associated with your giving programs in a single location. Now imagine easily reporting on the data within that same system. GLM makes this a reality, enabling more efficient and effective program management.
- Group, sort, analyze, and visualize any collected data—including data on tables.
- Select the data you want to report on and move it to our report builder to slice and dice as you’d like. With our helpful in-product how-tos, step-by-step training videos, and learning guides, anyone can quickly learn to create reports.
Do you also have a scholarship program? Learn about Scholarship Lifecycle Manager.
Are you a community foundation? Learn how GLM works with CommunitySuite.
Tour Foundant’s Grants Management Software
Service and Support
Our team is obsessed with client success and delivering an exceptional user experience. From the beginning, Foundant has honored a commitment to be more than a software vendor to our clients—we strive to exceed your expectations and build a partnership based on trust, transparency, empathy, and accountability.
Foundant enables your organization’s long-term success by providing:
- Data migration support to ease your transition
- Onboarding, ongoing training, and learning resources for all
- Dedicated Client Success Team
- Unlimited email, phone, and chat support
- Peer-to-peer idea sharing and collaboration through Compass, Foundant’s online community.